Friday, August 5, 2011

26 and the journey continues

25 was a crazy, life changing year. 
Plenty of ups & equally as many downs.
But one thing I learned is that I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me. 
He has given me a heart to love and a mind that can achieve anything w/ effort. 
I'm blessed & thankful for all my struggles & successes. I will continue to grow. 
My life is just getting started. I have so many things to look forward to, and I'm prepared. 
Been through plenty of experiences to get me through & hoping for new ones that will make me stronger. 
I begin 26 w/ a cleanse. 
A cleanse to clear my mind, body, soul and spirit. 
The last year was rocky...physically draining and challenging.
I vow to change my bad habits into good ones, and will continue to strive for a healthy lifestyle.
Time to clear the mind, treat my body with respect and do things the right way.
Gonna start this "birth" year out right. No more turning back. 

To life & health. 
Live. Love. Be Healthy 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment