Monday, August 22, 2011

Create in me a clean heart.

Dear Lord, 

As I live this life on earth, may you keep changing me. Keep working through me, so that others may see you through me. Create in me a clean heart, because the only way people will see the truth is if I am changed myself. I long to have you closer and closer, for you are all we need in our lives Lord. You are the only thing in this world that will complete us. You have blessed me with a wonderful family, relationship, friends and job...but Lord those things can be taken from me in a second. You Lord are the only constant. 

Help me to strive to become the person you want me to become. Lord today I give my life to you in full so that you may use me in any way that you want. As a nurse, a musician, or just a person walking the streets. Continue oh Lord to tug at my heart and show those around me that You are all we need. Forgive me now oh God for the sins that I've committed to you. Shadow them with my acceptance of your Love. Thank you Lord in advance for all that you will continue to do in my life.

Bless all those around me who I love. Keep them close to your heart as well. 
I love you father. 
Love always, 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment