Friday, August 26, 2011

Torn between 2 diets...

So, I'm super torn. 
In the past, I use to do the high protein, low to no carb diet (besides fruits/veggies). 
But now a days, I am leaning more towards to raw/vegan/peskitarian diet.
The thing that sucks is...I'm not losing weight as fast on the raw/vegan diet and I know the other one works. 
Although I know that it's probably better/more healthy for me to be on the vegan, I know I'll lose weight faster (and it's proven for me at least) to do the high pro/low carb.
I'm thinking to myself, maybe I'll do the high protein/low carb diet until I reach about 165-170, continue to live my life as raw/vegan as I possibly can. 
Well, here goes...starting Monday, I'm going back to my regular high pro/low carb diet.
Time to shed another 20 pounds!
The goal is 150 by next summer. Initially, it was suppose to be by December, but a few bumps in the road kept me from getting there.
Let's do this. Do it big. Do it hard. and Do it like the old me!
Blood. Sweat & Tears. 
Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment