Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am with you...

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you." 

- Isaiah 43:2

I really needed to read this today. 

Dear Lord, 
Please give me the strength, the courage and the patience to get through each day.
Please walk with me, because I cannot do it alone Lord.
I am being tested in every way possible, and as much as I fight, I'm getting weak. 
Pick me up or Lord and carry me on your back.
Forgive me for ever doubting myself, because that's just like doubting Your abilities. 
As I go to sleep oh Lord, may you give me the rest I need to wake up for another day. 
Help me oh Lord in all that I do, say and think.
I love you Lord and we are in this together. 
Goodnight Father. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment