Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vlogging

Never thought I'd really do it and make myself so vulnerable to the public. But if I want to really stay on track and stay motivated, I need to put this pressure on myself so people around me can keep me focused and determined. 

I was reaching a phase where I started to not care as much. I didn't have the motivation to go to the gym or work out at home, and even started eating bad again. I gained some of the hard earned weight I took off and I am ashamed and disappointed in myself for gaining what I did. 

Celebration for things such as getting hired, birthdays, and valentines day are important. But carrying it over and making them habits aren't. I'm ready to remain focused and be kept accountable for each and everyone of my goals.

I will vlog as much as I can, good or bad. The struggles are a part of the journey, and I'm not going to hide those struggles, because that's what makes it so real for people and will inspire people. This is it...phase 2 begins. let's do this together. 

To health.
BST.TLF 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment