Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It ain't gonna be easy.

It feels good to be back writing in word form. 
My youtube vlogs have been increasing fun and different. But I enjoy sharing my personal weight loss, emotional journey w/ people who it can actually make a difference.

I find it hard not to share, when it comes to helping people. I use to feel like it would be boasting on how much weight I lost or that I've been eating cleanly, but I came to the conclusion that, some people hide from their own feelings and listening to someone like me who is struggling (whoever it is) might actually be the one thing that might turn their lives around. 

One of my greatest passions in life is helping people get better, hence the reason I became a nurse. I've always loved seeing someone's face light up after I've done something to help them, and this journey is much like that. 

The journey I'm taking isn't going to be easy, it's going to have it's bumps in the road, especially being so stressed out at work (because it's new). I want to take this challenge and totally flip it around and make it into a positive versus the negative way I handled it in nursing school. I find that if I can lose weight while working, then it'll mentally tell me that I can do anything.

God has given me the tools I need in order to help myself, but also to help others. I'm completely dedicated to this and hopefully you all are too. 

One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment