Monday, April 11, 2011

I just want to do well & succeed.

I'm always driven to do something. With my new job, I don't want to let anyone down. This is what I want to do, this is what I went to school for. To be a good nurse and to make this a way that God can show Himself to others, through the love that I give to them. 

The only thing I want right now, is to do well and succeed. People have been telling me from day one, don't be too hard on yourself, because it's going to take time. I know it will, but I've never been patient, especially when things come to me slower and I learn at a much slower pace.

God has been so good to me & my family. He has never left our side and has given us so much to be thankful for, that we should pass it on. The Lord has brought me through so many obstacles, some which I never thought I would over come, but with Him, ALL things are possible. 

As frustrated as I am at times w/ work, that I'm not getting it as fast as I'd like to, I need to come in with an open and receptive mind (which I always do). Tonight as I go into work, I pray these things:

Dear Father in Heaven, 

Come into my life today. Not only as a nurse, but as a person who is seeking to know you more. 
I am anxious for tonight, for I want to do well and succeed. Those things are only possible with You. 
There is nothing in this world that I can do by myself. Because sooner or later, I will fail. 
Lord I ask that You please guide my every step and my move that I make.
May it be You leading the way, me doing my part, and us doing this together.
Father, I am truly thankful for every opportunity you have given me in my life.
I know I haven't been the most perfect by any means, but I know you are always working in my life.
Today is a brand new day, a new week to follow, and another day I can ask you Lord to guide me. 
Forgive me Lord for my short comings for I know I have fallen, but you pick me up each time. 
Thank dear Lord for being the God that You are to my family and I.
We owe our lives to you, for we should live each day for You, and You alone.
Be with us now Father, for we are nothing without you, and able to do all things by your strength. 
Bless the world Lord, for we all need you in our lives. 
I love you Lord.

Always, 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment