Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Work Hard. Hard Work.

Like I've said a MILLION times on this blog, nothing comes easy to me. I mean absolutely nothing. I've worked hard at pretty much everything in life that I've needed and wanted to have. It's nothing to complain about, but something that remains a constant challenge to me. 

I wake up each morning, thankful for another opportunity to become something, and to prove to myself that I am capable of anything. I'm a hard worker by nature, especially when things are on the line. I am backtracking on this weight loss journey, and it's human nature for it to happen. 

But there comes a time when I need to get consumed in it again, and have it take over my life in order to get to where I want to be. April was a "make it or break it" type of month, and I've regressed, tremendously. It's something I'm not proud of, but something that I can definitely change. 

This is my 3rd commitment to hard work, determination and the drive to succeed. I am the only one who can change all of this. I don't want to ever become the person I was a year ago, because that person had no drive and no self respect and be healthy. 

I will do this and I won't let myself fail again.

No comments:

Post a Comment