Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm ready.

I can't be satisfied with being below 190.
Sure that's a huge achievement, especially coming down from 230. But I can't just start living like how I was living when I got to 230. 

That's natural, when your clothes start to fit much more loose, and people are telling you you're starting to look better, that you let yourself slip a little bit. I've let that happen the past 3 weeks. But by me losing weight, should motivate me to lose more weight. I still have a LONG way to go before I'm out of the water. 

It's pretty much like I was the bad student getting F's in class...and I've made some good improvement and now I'm up to a D+ and my teachers and everyone around me is telling me how good I'm doing and how much I'm improving. Then I start being complacent and start reverting back to old habits, and sooner or later I'm going to be at F status again. I want to keep pushing and make my way up to the C's which for me is 180's, then up to the B's which are 170's and push it to the 160's to get that A that I want...and to give me that + I need to work that much harder to get that A+ that I had before. 

I'm ready to recommit myself to not only the nutrition part, but to exercising daily or at least 4-5x a week. I know it's going to be difficult with my work schedule and sleeping schedule because I work night shifts, but that shouldn't be an excuse to not get at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise 4-5x a week. This is what's going to separate me from others who are trying to lose weight. To lose that first few pounds is relatively easy (not really), but getting over that hump and getting to where you really want to be is the challenge. I believe in myself and that's what's gonna take me to the next stage. I've past the first 2 stages. Losing 40 pounds. But this next 20 is going to be much harder. 

I'm focused and ready. 
Let's go.
BST.TLF.
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment