Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bring back the old me.

It feels SO good to be on point. Diet is on point. Working out is on point. Everything is going as planned. I never thought I'd get this mentality back. I thought I left the "old" Russy, behind. The one who would go to the gym for 3 hours, and still want to go back for more. It's a great feeling to have this back as a big part of my life. I only have the Lord to thank for this, and nobody else. Sure my friends are an AMAZING part in helping me achieve this, but God has definitely put the energy back into my life. It's been a struggle not knowing and not having a job yet. My self esteem is definitely down, but I'm never going to give up. I never have, and I never will. Being this motivated into getting back into shape and making it a part of my life, has helped me realize that anything is possible if you put the effort in. I'm blessed to have 2 feet to walk, 2 hands to use, Eyes to see, Nose to smell, Ears to listen, a heart that beats...you get the point. God has given me a body that is capable of many things. A body that can serve Him and spread His love throughout the world. For the last 2 or 3 years, I was lethargic. All I thought about was where I wanted to eat and didn't take care of my body. I still love food, and I always will. But I can't let food be the drug that kills me. I control my own destiny, and I'm ready to maximize the potential that Jesus has envisioned. I'm making small steps into being the person that I once was. Motivated to live healthy. Thank you Jesus for everything. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment