Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lovin' every minute.

This journey feels different. I'm honestly excited. I've always been one of those people who always try and do things on their own, especially when it comes to working out. It's just easier. But I've found that having people close to you that want you to succeed in your goals, are so much more fulfilling. Mikey, Josh and Ken...You 3 have inspired me. Inspired me and have built this energy that I cannot seem to stop smiling about. I'm fortunate to have you all as my friends. We've grown up together and it just feels right to see all of us pushing each other and sharing the sweat and pain (maybe not the blood yet) together. For once in such a long time, I feel like I can achieve this. Deep down inside, I feel so embarrassed and ashamed that I let myself go this much...but it's never too late to change. I've never felt, not once, that I'll screw up again this time, because you 3 have been the backbone and I know you'll always believe in me. To make it short and sweet: I'm having fun. I'm loving every minute. and I look to share so much more w/ you all in this journey. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment