Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Head up.

Who would've thought finding a job would be so hard? 
Isn't this why I went into this field?
The saying "you won't regret it" or "there will always be a job"...
Is definitely NOT true. 
I've sent plenty of applications out, but a common response...
"Thank you, but you're not qualified" 
Getting harder and harder to keep my head up, but I know there is always a reason. 
9 months ago before my accident, the opportunity was there... 
What could've been. 
But I will remain positive & optimistic, that this is all a part of HIS plan for me. 
Whatever it is and whatever it may be, I will never give up nor will I doubt Him. 
Jesus always has the answer & all I have to do is have an open heart and commit. 
I'm ready for whatever the journey will be. 
Stay focused & always remember I will do NOTHING on my own... 
But through HIM I can do all things. 
Head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment