Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gotta go get it.

I've said it many times before. Nothing comes easy in life. You gotta take what's out there and go get it. If you like something, chase it. Run after it, take it by the shoulders and pull it to the ground and make it yours. If you really want something, you've got to be passionate about it and do everything it takes to get it in your hands. My mentality has change, and I'm really hungry and I want it bad. I don't want to climb over the walls anymore, I wanna just run right through it, and that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go get what I've said I've wanted to accomplish these past 2 years. I won't let it slip through my fingers again, because I'm running as fast as I can and I'm gonna hold on to it. This is mine to take, and only my will and determination will get me there. I know what to do. I've done it before. I'm gonna prove the world, that anything is possible if you believe in yourself and fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment