Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One day at a time.

I'm notorious for setting HUGE goals. 
Some of which people would LAUGH at. 
I also CHERISH the opportunity to prove doubting people otherwise
Showing them that I have what it takes...just allow me the chance to prove you wrong
This NEVER GIVE UP mentality has always been a strong attribute I hold strong. 
It's gotten me places I would've never imagined. 
Helped me achieve GOALS that only belief could muster. 
My approach will be DIFFERENT
Large goals are great...
but when I've learned that it can also set you up for disappointment and eventually FAILURE
Thus, one day at a time. 
Each MORNING is a new morning, and begins with the rising of the sun. 
Each AFTERNOON the sun shifts and by NIGHT the sun has been overtaken by the moon. 
Every hour is precious, and so are every minute and seconds that tick by. 
I WILL NOT waste any more time of my precious life. 
There is SO MUCH BEAUTY in the world, but also beauty I CAN GIVE to the world. 
I've been placed here for a special reason, and whatever reason that may be, I will try my BEST to live up to what the Lord wants out of me. One day at a time. I won't waste it. 
This is me, a new me. 
New Years resolutions usually falter, but this won't be a resolution, but a commitment to CHANGE my life
To make good things great, and to make greater things even more great. I always say, Live the life you love and love the life you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment