Friday, December 17, 2010

New York Knicks.

The excitement is back! I itch to work out and crave to eat right. I even did 2 workouts today, and my initial thoughts were that my 2nd workout would be LAME, but it turned out the opposite. I feel like the New York Knicks! Everyone is talking about how good they're getting and how long it's taken. The energy is back in the building, and it feels just like that. I have a renewed passion for going to the gym and sneaking in a lot of boxing. I know it's going to take some time to get back into shape...it always does. But I feel as if I'm turning corners I've never turned in a long while. I haven't cheated on my diet for 15 days and usually I'll quit by day 5 or 6, but this time I want to keep the momentum going. Ama're Stoudemire of the Knicks took a horrible team and created a positive atmosphere. All it takes is positivity and work to make something better. You've got to have the right mind set and the work ethic to get things done. I never thought I would ever say this, but I want to be like the New York Knicks. I want to prove the doubters wrong, and take a something that's been bad and make it good again. I can't wait till my next work out and my next meal that'll get me to where I want to be. If I can do it through the holidays, I'm convinced that I can do anything. This is it, the turning point. I've got 2 bets going on, and I hate losing. This is it. Gotta love life, because God has given a life that has only loved me. 

P.s. So thankful for the weekend. Rest is BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment