Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February, you ain't nice.

This month has definitely had it's challenges concerning my weight loss. I've gained more than a few pounds back, and it doesn't feel good. I can't let myself go again, and I won't. Me getting this job and having all these birthday celebrations around me, doesn't mean I can just go eating everything in sight and not have the motivation to work out anymore. It should give me more reason to stay on track. 

March is going to be tough. The past couple of months have been easy because I had all the time in the world to wake up whenever I wanted, prepare food whenever I wanted, stay up however long I wanted to, but starting this Friday, it's all going to change. I'm going to be working full time, and going to the gym needs to have priority in my life. I've set major weight loss goals for 2011, and it started off going great, now I just need to refocus and get back on track.

I always tell myself, you can do anything you put your mind to. It isn't different this time. Next week will be another cleansing week for me, and it's well fitting to start the month of March on the right path. I'm so vulnerable to over eat and be lazy at home. But I need to change that and change it soon because I want this to be a year that I'll look back and say I DID IT. 

My goals still remain the same. Monday I will start my video blogging, which will hopefully keep me on track. I'll try to blog every day or every other day, to keep me on track. I'll document what I've been eating, how I feel, what types of workouts I'm going to be doing. etc... 

FEB 23, 2011 is going to be my 2nd turning point. I started in december at 228lbs...currently I'm at 201.8lbs. My goal is to be at 150-155lbs by Dec 31st, 2011. I stand by that and I know I can do this. This is mine to lose, and my journey to share w/ everyone. 

Let's go (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment