Monday, February 14, 2011

Too much celebration?

After a great week of weight loss, I found myself back to square one. This weekend had plenty of reasons to celebrate. 

1. Me getting a job 
2. Valentines day 
3. Meek's Birthday 
4. Just good times w/ friends 

With celebration comes food, and with food, comes Russy eating too much. This is the kind of setback and road bumps I am always talking about. February can be a tricky month, because it's the month of LOVE, and also the month of Jenny, my bro and my dad (He's on March 1st, so throw him in there too) birthdays. 

What I need to do is, make healthier choices, limit my intake, and workout hard! Harder than I've worked out before. Working out twice a day again would be nice too. So, is there such thing as "too much celebration"? YES! Because I just did it this weekend. 3 days straight of stuffing my face, it felt like the holidays. But that's no excuse to gain the weight I've taken off. Let's get back on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment