Saturday, February 5, 2011

Raw Food.

Why does it intrigue me so much? I'm catch myself watching videos, searching restaurants to go to. I'm extremely fascinated with the movement, but definitely hard to go 100% Raw. 

The goal is to incorporate as many vegetables and fruit (in its living form) as possible. If I can do that this year, I will be content.

Maybe sometime in my life I will go head on w/ the Raw Foods, but for now, I'll be 50-60% raw :)


P.s.
I went to wholefoods market yesterday, and I seriously felt like a kid in a candy store. I spend about an hour with nothing in my hand, just walking around flabbergasted by all the choices of organic, farm-raised, gluten-free, and raw foods/supplements, etc...Why can't we have one here in the IE! Sucks for us! 








No comments:

Post a Comment