Thursday, February 3, 2011

In God's Hands.

Today, was a stressful day. 

I had my first nursing interview (post graduation and passing of my boards), and I absolutely had no idea what to expect. Sure I practiced, but it sure wasn't like the real thing. 

The Lord truly blessed me w/ so many things today, and I know He was watching over me. From easing the start of my day w/ prayer w/ my mom, to seeing Uncle Dan in the elevator, to running into people I knew from the floor to make me comfortable, and getting the people I got to interview me. The manager, being so genuinely nice, the HR guy who could've been someone I went to church w/, and lastly having my 2 preceptors a part of the process. 

Jesus know how to work in our lives. Whether it's small, or in this case BIG, he knows how to make himself known in any given situation. Do I get the job or not? I don't know, but all I know is that Jesus was there w/ me and will continue to be there for me every single step of the way. I'm thankful to have a God that shines in so many ways and all I can do now, and what I should always do, is leave it in His hands. In His hands is where it's best and where whatever the outcome may be, whether it's His plan or not, I will follow and trust that He has the perfect situation for me. 

Thank you Lord for being by my side today. I love you so much and am looking forward to that day when you come back and take us home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment