Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In need of motivation...

December and January were GREAT months, as far as weight loss and working out.
February has been a challenging one. We're half way through and I catch myself a constant up and down. I've remained the same or have gained 2 or 3 pounds.

This whole "meal cheating" and the lack of going to the gym is killing me. It's making me unmotivated and lazy. A feeling I don't like, and a feeling I want to get rid of. This isn't the infamous "wall" or "plateau" people face when they're on a weight loss journey...it's just something I need to break and break it soon or else I'll be back at 230 again if I keep letting this happen.

I'm slowly starting to get back on my high protein, high fruits/veggies, low (whole grain) carb diet. I'd like to continue my raw diet and juicing, but I just feel like I need the protein and carbs right now. I need to get that motivation back that I had at the beginning of December, and it's something I need to work for again.

There will be something that will spark me to get back on track, and I know this will just be a road bump. I still have 2 weeks left for this month, but I vow that March will be much better. This is it. The turning point is now. I need to get this ship right or I'll be back at square one and working harder than I've ever worked just to get to the point I am at now.

Hope I get that motivation soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment