Saturday, August 28, 2010

Absolutely LOVE the weekends.

The weekends are like "mini holidays", are they not? 
God gives us the weekend to rest our bodies and to regenerate for the upcoming week. 
I love going to church and receiving the word of God, and lessons that we can carry. 
Although this weekend seemed so short, I definitely needed to get away from the stressful grind of the week. 
*sigh* as the sun sets and the Sabbath comes to a close, I just want to thank the Lord for giving us this day to chill. 
This week is going to be VERY busy, but I'm ready for the challenges ahead. 
My prayer today is: 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you. Simply thank you for giving me a breath of fresh air. 
Thank you for being the creator that you are, and for letting the world be so beautiful. 
Thank you for giving me such a loving family. 
Thank you for allowing me to study to better my life.
Thank you for giving me so many opportunities in life to witness for you and do let others know how much you love us. 
Thank you for dying on the cross for our sins, all to save me, even though I don't deserve it. 
Thank you for everything.
I am not gonna ask for anything tonight Lord, because you give enough and you will continue to give to those who follow you. 
I trust you Lord and give my life to you. My whole heart and soul. 
When my life is in your hands oh God, I am fully content and satisfied. 
And Lord I thank you for all that you are. 
Forgive me for my short comings Lord and make me become a better person. 
These things I ask. 

Your son, 
Russy 

Be blessed. 
Live. Love. Be healthy world. 
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment