Sunday, August 22, 2010

hoping.

I'm really hoping and praying that this week is a lot better than last week. 
Sometimes I feel like such a failure at so many things I do. 
I disappoint myself, but worse of all...I feel like I disappoint a lot of people. 
Right now, I just need to breath and face that not everything will be perfect
I know that I'm extremely hard on myself, but I've always been like that. 
People from a young age, have expected a lot from me and I hate making mistakes, and letting them down. 
To those of you I have let down...I'm really trying my hardest at everything, but sometimes my hardest isn't good enough. 
So it's time to pick myself up, move one, and try even harder. 
*sigh* - I need to depend upon the Lord and realize that I'm nothing w/out Him. 

This is my prayer today...
Dear Jesus, 
Please grant me the strength to do what I need to do. Shelter me w/ you love and guide my every step so that I may forget that i'm not here to please others, but to remember that I live my life for you, and when I live my life for you, everything will fall into place. Offer me peace so I don't think about what I'm doing wrong or how bad I'm doing, but to just know that I'm always trying my best. Let me accept your grace that you have given to us, because you Lord died on that cross for our sins. Forgive me for my sins and all of my short comings. Thank you oh Lord for you just being YOU and for being the only person who could never fail us even tho we have failed you so many times. Help me to remember that our lives should be built around you and nothing else. All these things I ask in your name father. 
Amen.

Everybody struggles, and maybe this is just another one of those times.
Jesus never puts us through anything that we can't handle. 
He continues to bless me in so many ways, and for that I am thankful. 
Today is a new day, and the start of a new week. 
Forget the things that happened last week, and start fresh. 
Don't hold on to the things you cannot change. 

Live your life w/ meaning. love. and compassion. 
always, 
Russy 

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want, he maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no even, for thou art w/ me. thy rod and thy staff they comfor me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; though anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell with the lord forever." - Psalm 23











No comments:

Post a Comment