Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Need Sunshine!

Been locked up in my house for about 2-3 weeks now. 
Consumed in review books, practice questions, flash cards, study guides. 
I've actually only been out of the house once or twice...and that's not good. 
Yesterday, I felt the effects of the lack of UV rays that our bodies need. 
They say we need 15-20 minutes of sunshine to get our vitamin D supply...me ZERO! 
So I took a little break, went outside and played some basketball. 
Maybe that's what I needed to get me out of my "blah" mood. 
Sunshine does wonders, and I'm definitely looking forward to getting some today :) 
Are you ready for yours?
 
Stay blessed. 
Live. Love Be Healthy. 
always, 
Russy 

Quote of the day: 
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." 
- Maria Robinson

As beautiful as the setting sun can be, there is something about the morning sun rise that reminds us...it's a brand new day, and a fresh new start.
 

1 comment:

  1. i'm coming over so we can take rocky on a walk. that way, we can all enjoy some good ol vitamin D!

    ReplyDelete