Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wishful thinking? Magic? or Scientifically Proven?

About a week ago, I finally gave in to what they call the "Power Balance" wrist band. 
I'm usually not one that believes in gimmicks or infomercials, but this one truly caught my eye.
Can a person gain some balance, strength, endurance, and flexibility (and also focus) by wearing a simple wrist band? or pendant? 

I ordered one of these concoctions online for a little over $30. 
I did a few test on friends (some that worked and some that failed). 
Have I felt a difference? I've felt slight more flexible, but it's not like you can turn a person who couldn't touch their toes to automatically touch their toes ya know? 
Maybe it is a placebo effect and I'm just tricking my own mine. 
I remember the day I got it, I was studying...and believe it or not I was able to focus and just felt better.
It hasn't given me super powers, but I find it hard to take it off. 

My workouts have been great and I have more energy than I had before. 
Time will only tell if this thing really works.
Wishful thinking? Magic? or is it really science?
People will probably laugh at me for being an "idiot" for trying this thing out, and wasting $30. 

Try it for yourself :)

Be Blessed. 
Live. Love. Be Healthy 
Always, 
Russy 


Quote of the day: 
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill


The Science




It has truly gone viral in athletes around the world. Here are a few Athletes who wear the band. 
Power Balance Wristbands
David Ortiz
Lebron James
Lamar Odom
Trevor Ariza


Carmelo Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment