Monday, August 30, 2010

Seek ye first.

Always your child.
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." 
       - Matthew 6:33

Trust & believe that God will deliver HIS plan, not ours. 
Jesus says just to ask and it shall be given, but we need to seek Him first & remember to trust that He will deliver us. 
This is my prayer for today.
Dear Jesus, 
I believe. I trust. I give my life to you oh Lord, not only today...but tomorrow. 
In this world, I am lost w/out you. Like a traveler w/out a map. You Lord are the way, the truth, and the light. 
Today Father, I come knocking at your door. Ready for the plans you have for me. 
Guide my every step so that I won't lose my footing and so that I may follow where You want me to go and not where I want, or think it should be.
I love you Lord, and I'm ready to take on any challenge w/ you by my side. 
These things I ask, in your glorious name oh Lord. 
Your Son, 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment