Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Repetition.

People say, it takes "21 days to break a bad habit". 
Repetition is one of those things that bring people out from being a mediocre individual, to one who truly stands out. 
I believe that "practice does make perfect." - w/out engulfing yourself in this repetition, you'll remain and regress (eventually). 
My goal is to be consistent. Consistency is a form of art.
Goals are set to be attained, but are only gained by the amount of work and effort you put in to it. 
Sure there are prodigies born to become great...but these individuals also showed patience in their gift, and made it shine by putting in the necessary work that has made them consistent beings of their craft. 
The one thing that I absolutely wish I could change about myself, is the notion that something has to be an extreme right or a drift far to the left. I am radically one way or the other, never in the middle. 
It's frustrating in a way...but when I motivated, I give 200% in everything I set my mind too. 
Our world will never be a straight line, because every life lived on this earth will have bumps in the road that will make us steer one way, then the other, but these bumps make us stronger people. 
This is when you have to really grasp the wheel of that car, and be a good driver. When we repeat the course over and over again, and learn from our mistakes, when those same bumps come along the road, you'll know how to steer away from them. 
With constant repetition and work, you'll be able to cruise through the tough parts of the road. 
I'm ready to work. Ready to break these habits. and excited for what's ahead. 
There are days when I'm frustrated and scared, angry but content, feel accepted but far from the expectations that are expected of me...I'm my toughest critic, and I am also the only one stopping me from bringing the best out of myself.
Live to love, Love to live.
Working hard is important, but working smarter is of greater importance. 
Seek the Lord in ALL your ways, because HE is the answer to all the problems that you will ever face.
To new beginnings... 
Live. Love. Be healthy. 
Always, 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment