Friday, January 14, 2011

6 days going...

Yup...been juicing for 6 days. I've lost a little over 5lbs this week and it feels amazing. Went to the gym 5 out of 6 days, and some days I even worked out twice (4 to be exact). *sigh* I am a couple steps closer to being and feeling healthy again. I can revert now. This is truly for my future and for ME. I want this so bad, I want to feel good and be "normal" and not have to think about how I look and what other people think about me. I'm tired of avoiding people because of what I think they're going to say to me or about me. I want people to just say "you look awesome" or "you kept it off", instead of "whoa! what happened?"

I went to the park today for a minute to enjoy the beautiful weather, but mainly to just clear my mind and relax. It was nice to just sit on that bench and reflect on my journey so far, and to have a conversation w/ God w/out the distractions of the hustle and bustle of our daily lives.

I'm looking forward for this juice fast to end, because I've learned a lot of what I can do and how much I can take. Today is actually the first day I got pretty hungry, but a little water will do the trick :) It's a battle of mind and body, and mind is winning. I'm proud of myself, because honestly I didn't think I could finish this out. I'm one day away from showing that I can really do anything I put my mind too.

The journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment