Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Smaller Pants.

OMG, so one of my short term goals was to fit into these pants that my brother and Roxanne gave me for my birthday last year. When I got them, they misjudged my size (haha), and I couldn't even button up the top, today...I woke up and most of my pants are fitting a little too loose now, so w/ a little courage, I grabbed the pair of pants our of my closet that I've been hiding and labeling as "GOAL TO FIT INTO THESE PANTS", well...it sure did fit. All the hard work is slowly starting to pay off and all I have to do is keep going. One small step at a time means, one size at a time. It's going to be a lot of hard work and dedication, but I'm all for it now. This assures me that my work is going into something good. Great way to start off my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment