Thursday, January 6, 2011

Patience.

I WANT RESULTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I'm working so hard. Being so disciplined. Why am I not getting the results I deserve?????????!?!?!?! *sigh* I guess my frustration is out of this world. Maybe I should hide my scale and not look at it everyday. That's the bad part of having it in the bathroom where I step on it all day. It's really discouraging to only be losing 2-3 pounds a week when I've been putting WAY MORE work than that! 

Things I need to change: 
1. Sleep earlier 
2. Eat more 
3. Be Patient. 

I'm so determined to change my habits, and I should be proud that I have, it's just huge frustration when I use to get fast results, but I guess that's what comes w/ age. I'm not going revert to diet pills or faster ways of weight loss like I've done in the past. I just need to come to grips that it's gonna take time. Like I always say, it took a good 2-3 years to put on this weight, it's gonna take some time to take it off. I'm a hard worker at whatever I do, and I'm not gonna change. Well...time to hide the scale for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment