Monday, January 17, 2011

Never Quit. Always give your best.

That is my mentality now. A month and a half into this journey, and I've made a totally 180. Yes, I still crave the foods I shouldn't be eating, but I crave feeling better about myself and getting healthy even more. Once my mind is checked in, it's all or nothing. I won't quit! I will give my best effort, every single time. There will be days where I'm going to have to listen to my body, but I crave the burn, I'm eager for tomorrow because I know it's one step closer. I am determined and I will do everything in my ability to focus and prove all those who lost faith in me wrong. Yup, this ship has turned and it's sailing all the way to the end.

I'm going to TRAIN LIKE a FREAK (TLF) and going to shed all the BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS (BST) that I need to shed to reach my goals. Let's go!


Update: 
Journey started on December 4th, 2010 = 226.9lbs 
Currently on January 16th, 2011 = 197.5lbs
Total Loss of = 29.4lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment