Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disappointment.

As hard as I worked, it's easy to just lay low for awhile and just get complacent. It's natural human instincts to rest and be lazy. the past 5-6 days, I've been what I never wanted to be. Although I haven't reverted back to the "old ways", I've been taking in way too many calories and haven't mustered the energy to go to the gym. 

For that, I am DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF!

To come as far as I had come, and to only throw some of it away (even if it was only a 1.5 weight gain). The journey is never complete, and this should be my lifestyle and not some phase. I'm determined to prove that I can sustain this for longer than a couple months. I owe it to myself and for the people who have brought me through this. 

This journey will have it's rough patches and bumps along the road, but it's up to me, and only me to stop it. Today I commit myself again 110% to doing what I did before. I keep believing and keep doing what has worked thus far. Expect the world out of yourself, because nothing is impossible in life if you have self determination and God on your side. 

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment