Monday, January 31, 2011

January.

1st month of the year, concluding. This year has definitely started on the right track. My weight loss journey has definitely been interesting. It's had it's ups and downs, but definitely more ups than downs. The job hunt started to pick up, and I have an interview this Thursday on 4100 and also something brewing in Victorville.

The Lord has been good, and things are starting to fall into place. I believe that 2011 is going to be a big year. But all big things come w/ lots of hard work, sacrifice and determination. I am determined to make 2011 a year that I make many changes. Changes in all aspects of my life. Towards my health, find a job, and most importantly to spread love. The Love that God wants us to give to the world, so that they may experience Him always.

January is the beginning of something great. I look forward to February and the things it has in store for me. I pray today that God leads me through all the goods and the bads of this next month. I know I have hit some road blocks, but there is nothing that I cannot do w/ Him on my side. He is the dependable being that I can always turn to, when everything in this world fails in some way or another. I am blessed to always have a God who cares and one who listens to me, when sometimes I am too stubborn to listen. I will promise to keep God the center of my life no matter what life throws me, He's gotten me through so many trials in my life, and I am grateful for each and every one he has gotten me through. 

11 more months of this year, and I'm only going to see the light more. This is my journey w/ God and I wouldn't want to share it w/ anyone else but You Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment