Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Being under 200...

...means the WORLD to me. It shows me that losing weight is definitely a journey worth taking. Emotionally I've been up and down, hoping it would be faster, but I've got to continue to work and face the challenges ahead.

I haven't been under 200 since my accident last march, but that's mainly because I didn't eat for about 2 weeks...the all IV diet! haha. But seriously, I haven't worked this hard in years, and it feels good to set goals and start hitting numbers. My goal this week was 198, and I'm almost there and I still have 4 days left of the week.

Nothing comes w/out hard work and determination, and 2011 is all about that for me. Not only in getting fit and healthy, but getting a job, and becoming a better person. It's crazy how 1 bet (or 2-3) can change the way you look on life. Before nursing school, I was someone who wanted to be healthy and cared about my health. Somewhere along the lines, I forgot that it was important. Sure love played a part of it, eating out w/ my girlfriend, but everything in moderation. I can enjoy time w/ friends, family and my girlfriend w/out stuffing my face like I use to. This doesn't mean, it won't happen ever again, but I know now that controlling myself is key to being healthy. 

Being under 200 is a great way to begin 2011, and it's nowhere near I want to be. Next up is 190! It's gonna be hard, but I'm ready for it. 

190, I'm eying on you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment