Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Opportunities.

I have no idea what the road ahead of me holds. That's the beauty of our lives. The journey's we are on can change at any moment, and we have to always be ready for whatever is thrown at us. I have so many things I want to accomplish in 2011, and all I can do is depend on God and let Him take care of all the opportunities that are ahead of me.

There is little that I can do to control any of the things that happen around me, but I have to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done. But, I can do all I want, but this is God's journey WITH me as much as it is mine. I'm never alone, because He always says he's going to walk us through it, if we allow Him to. 

I believe with all of my heart that God is waiting for the perfect opportunity for me. I need to remain patient and be thankful for this restful time in my life, where I can sit back and let things happen. Although it's stressful to be jobless and frustrated that I am sending in application after application, and receive nothing...it's a part of His plan. When the opportunity is the right one, He'll definitely make it known and I am ready for whatever He is planning for me. 

This new year is an exciting time for me, not only because certain opportunities are presenting themselves, but because I feel that God is working through me in a strong way. He always makes Himself known, and rightfully so, I'm getting even more inspired to sing more and do music again. The Lord is always good. always. It's up to us to hold up our end of the bargain and show Him that we trust and will do whatever it takes. 
My prayer today is this:

Dear Heavenly Father, 
I leave it in your hands. Whatever your plan is for me, I will follow. 
Thank you for being what You are to me, and what you have always been and will continue to be. 
I love you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment