Sunday, January 16, 2011

Completion.

Day 7 of my juice fast was completed yesterday. If I'm going to be honest, I didn't think I was going to last all 7 days. The cap for me was about 3 or 4 days, because I've tried juicing before, and 1 day was even a little too long for my liking, but I proved to myself that I am capable of everything. 5lbs lighter, I feel great. I love the feeling after a day is complete and I'm looking forward to my next fast. Should happen in the next couple of weeks, but I'll go on my regular diet for a week or two, then it's cleanse time again. 

God gave us the weekends (specifically Saturday) to rest and relax, to get our minds away from all the worldly things. This weekend was no different, and I truly enjoyed time w/ those I love. Even though half of my family and Jenny were all sick this weekend, I just love being around them and having everyone home. I'm looking forward to next weekend, and I am hoping and praying for good things to come out of this week, not only w/ working out, but on the job front. I really want that 4100 job and I hope it's in God's plan that it will be. I'm going to leave it all up to Him. There's only so much I can do, and whatever it is that He wants me to do I will follow. 

So here we go, another week, another go at it. 2011 so far has been great to me, let's keep it that way! I'm ready to give it all up to Jesus and leave it in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment