Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend bliss.

This weekend was a much needed break from all the grinding of the last two months. Many cheats (too many), but I ain't stressin'. We just gonna get back to work.

Got to spend time w/ my beautiful lady, and wonderful friends. I truly can't be more thankful and blessed that I have what I have. Too many days I complain and stress out about the things that I can't change. Well...this week will be a week I get back to work, get positive and hope for the best. The Lord knows what's up and He is the only one who can control things. All I need to do is trust, believe and do my part. I'm ready to tackle this week. 

And like I said on my facebook "Time to get back on the grind. A couple road bump don't mean this train is stoppin'! We doin' it, till we do no more! Let's go! Do work! Stay motivated! Chin up, Chest out and ready to rumble! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT!!!! :)" 

Yup, we do it big around here.
Stay blessed. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment