Wednesday, January 5, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

For some reason, I'm really anxious today. I feel like I'm waiting for something. I've been wanting and needing a rest day this entire week, but I hate sitting on my @ss, and today that's what I did. Until I get a call to workout in an hour. I think it's what I need, even though I'm tired, I might just need to get some sweat and steam out.

All of us this working out is new to me (again). It's something that I haven't taken seriously in almost 3 years. I haven't been the most disciplined person in the past, and I think along w/ the physical frustration, I'm getting more and more of the emotional side of things now. 

I just want to lose ALL THE WEIGHT NOW! but it doesn't come that easily! It takes time. *sigh* This feeling of anxiety today is killing me. I even took a nap today to rest and to ease up. But I'm ready to go! I'm ready to sweat and get all the gunk and grease out of my body. 

Maybe I need another cheat meal this weekend? Whatever it is...I'm gonna need it. Going to the gym tomorrow to go into the sauna and just meditate...

Geez, this blog is getting all over the place! haha...k time to do work! Gotta do what NIKE says to do all the time: JUST DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment