Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fingers crossed & Prayers sent up.

*Sigh*

It's been over 6 months since I've graduated, almost 4 since I've passed my boards, and I've been hoping and praying for (at least) the chance to get an interview for a job. I've spent the past 3 months filling out application after application,  and have gotten the same response. Either none at all, or "sorry you are not qualified and have found someone deemed more qualified". 

I finally got the call today for my first interview. The Lord is truly good, even though I do not have the job, I think it's such a blessing to have the opportunity to show the unit that I can be a fit for the job and that I want to help people. 

Whatever the Lords plan is, whether or not I get the job, I will be thankful that the Lord has opened a door and given me the opportunity. This is the first step out of many, and I know that He has a plan for me, and it's on HIS time and not mine that it's going to happen, because everything happens for a reason. 

My prayer today is:
Dear Father, 
Thank you. Thank you for always being there.
Whatever your plan is, I will follow and I will never doubt that You have the perfect plan and situation for me. 
Forgive me Lord for the sins that I've committed to you and for all the times I've forsaken you, You've never left my side.
Be with me now Lord as I prepare for this interview, may you be there for the second I get in to the second I am out, and throughout the process of hiring.
Be with me today Lord, I love You always.

No comments:

Post a Comment