Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank you.

It's been no secret that I've been putting in the work. I wanted to hold myself accountable, so I put out a video showing people that I was going to make the commitment that I needed in order to lose weight. I've been discouraged by the scale the past couple weeks, because I deserve to be shedding more than what the scales been telling me. 

Today I walked into the gym and saw one of my friends, who i referred to as the "man in the wheelchair" in a previous blog. The first thing he tells me when I walk into the locker room was "Bro, you've lost a lot of weight". It's only been 2 or 3 weeks since I've seen this friend, and it's enough validation for me know that I am making progress.

The Lord knows how to show me little signs to lighten up my mood and to get me past the "wall" I am suppose to hit. I am going to give this even more effort knowing that it's working. Thank you friend! You truly made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment