Friday, January 21, 2011

No YOUTUBE videos.


The past couple years, I've worked hard at producing youtube videos of me singing songs I wrote, collaborations with close friends, covers of 90's songs, and all sorts of random stuff. I was really passionate about it and am still passionate about it.

Right now, I'm as motivated as ever to get healthy and lose weight. In order to do that I need to sacrifice something that I love, and if I want it back, I'll have to work hard at this to get it. Nothing in this world is handed to you without you putting your heart, soul and effort. It's going to be easy to lose my focus, and in order to prevent that from happening, I will take something I love and work for it all over again.

So for every pound I lose, I will put back a video that I've deleted OR record a new one, since I haven't done one in almost a year. I have 18 more pounds till goal #1 is met. 

Let's do this. 

Stay motivated, focused & determined. 

Train Like a Freak --- Blood Sweat & Tears. 


No comments:

Post a Comment